HBase, mail # user - Missing metrics in any context inheriting from AbstractMetricsContext

Re: Missing metrics in any context inheriting from AbstractMetricsContext
Otis Gospodnetic 2013-06-09, 05:55
Hi,

I don't have a direct answer to your question, but if getting metrics
from JMX is an option, everything should be in there.  You can use a
tool like https://github.com/sematext/jmxc to quickly get a JMX dump
and see what's in there.

Otis
--