Hadoop, mail # user - Where do i see Sysout statements after building example ?

Re: Where do i see Sysout statements after building example ?
Bejoy Ks 2011-12-13, 17:35
Adding on to Harsh's response.
If your Sysouts are on mapper or reducer classes, you can get the same from
from WebUI  as well, http://<JT host>:50030/jobtracker.jsp . You need
to select your job and drill down to individual task level.

Regards
Bejoy.K.S