From: Srikanth Nagarajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: January 9, 2018 2:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Intro & Question
Hi

My name is Srikanth and work for a Cyber Security firm.   We are building Metron to test in our lab environment using AWS.

1. Is there a single VM version for Cloud install available ?   If yes, please share procedure.

2. During the Amazon-Ec2 install for the multi node version provided in the metron git-hub docs

https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-deployment/amazon-ec2  get an error

[WARNING]:  * Failed to parse /Users/sri/metron/metron-deployment/amazon-ec2/ec2.py with script plugin: Inventory script (/Users/sri/metron/metron-deployment/amazon-ec2/ec2.py) had an execution

error: ERROR: "Forbidden", while: getting ElastiCache clusters

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Srikanth

Srikanth Nagarajan
Principal

Gandiva Networks Inc

732.690.1884 Mobile

www.gandivanetworks.com <http://www.gandivanetworks.com/>

Please consider the environment before printing this. NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is intended for addressee(s) only. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender.