Agreed Otto, the challenge is that essentially each change cuts across
dependencies in every component. I could break it down into the changes for
making SSO work, and the changes for making it install, and the changes for
making full-dev work, but that would mean violating our policy that testing
should be done for each PR on full dev, hence the one PR one unit approach.
Does that work, or do we want to review on the basis of a series of
untestable bits, and then a final working build PR that pulls it together?

Simon