Not convinced we should be writing Jiras against the metron project, or the
nifi project if we don't know where it's actually going to end up to be
honest. In any case, working code:
https://github.com/simonellistonball/metron/tree/nifi/nifi-metron-bundle
which is currently in a metron fork, for no particular reason. Also, it
needs proper tests, docs and all that jazz, but PoC grade, it works,
scales, and is moderately robust as long as hbase doesn't fall over too
much.

Simon