From: Henry Saputra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 05 September 2017 20:40:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Port to C# (DotNet Core) 0.2.0 released and answers to feedback

Looking at the initiative to port MetaModel to C#, I need to ask what is
the motivation to do this.

If it is just client bindings to be able to use Apache MetaModel in C#, or
other languages for that matter, we could use gRPC and move the interface
definition to declarative and allow code gen for different languages.

But rewrite the whole project into different language makes bit concern
about maintainability and effectiveness in long run.

- Henry

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 3:38 AM, Dennis Du Krøger <