Hi guys,

I just merged the code style update for the neo4j module. Thanks a lot for
the contributions on improving the neo4j module. Do you think we should
release this, or do you have more changes lined up that you want in first?

If we release, I think this warrants a version-update in the "minor"
version number, making it a 5.1.0 release.

Best regards,
Kasper