Follow up,  we weren't able to get our wildcard certificate working but we
did get it to work when we used a certificate for a single hostname.

Also our hostname was too long (over 64 bytes).

Hope that helps someone else who runs into this issue.

-Renan

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 10:36 AM, Renan DelValle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>