Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to Archive the Task Logs (Stdout, Stderr, Syslogs)

Re: How to Archive the Task Logs (Stdout, Stderr, Syslogs)
Hi Jagat,
could you give me a short hint which source and Sink I should use?

Because it would be pretty good to have a 1:1 copy from the log folder of
the task nodes. Smth. like:
/<hostname of the
TaskTracker>/var/log/hadoop-0.20-mapreduce/userlogs/job_201303181503_0248/attempt_201303181503_0248_m_000023_0/*

Best Regards,
Christian.