Sqoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-19, 03:25
Re: [VOTE] Release Sqoop version 1.99.1
Thanks for getting this ready!

The source distribution is downloaded, unpacked, and compiled without
problem.

One comment.  The incubating wording in the NOTICE file needs to be removed.
On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> This is the first cut of Sqoop 2 branch, version 1.99.1. Purpose of this
> release is to provide early bits to our users so that they can test the
> product and provide early feedback.
>
> *** Please cast your vote by Friday 2012-12-21 ***
>
> The list of fixed issues:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=blob;f=CHANGELOG.txt;h=c22af4131a3061dc78922a82a68eedc7e9ac599e;hb=85a8e1a8b3445360d66c8f812947cb0a7e8230c9
>
> The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), checksum (*.md5, *.sha1):
> http://people.apache.org/~jarcec/sqoop-1.99.1-rc0/
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
>
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sqoop.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/release-1.99.1-rc0
>
> The KEYS file:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/sqoop/KEYS

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-21, 20:22
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-12-24, 09:37
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2012-12-24, 15:35
+
Bilung Lee 2012-12-21, 21:28
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2012-12-22, 00:08
+
Hari Shreedharan 2012-12-23, 00:37
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-12-23, 05:47