Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Difference between like %A% and %a%

+
Sai Sai 2013-05-24, 10:59
+
Jov 2013-05-24, 11:09
+
Sai Sai 2013-05-24, 11:21
Re: Difference between like %A% and %a%
Your where clause looks at the abbreviation, requiring 'A', not the state
name. You got the correct answer.

--
Dean Wampler, Ph.D.
@deanwampler