HBase >> mail # dev >> Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?

Re: Are we no longer giving credit in SVN commit messages?
Of the last 1000 commits, only 71 had '.' and 41 had ':'.  The other 888
were "naked".  Honestly, not a big deal (I usually sed these extra things
out when I run scripts on the gitlog).

jon@swoop:~/proj/hbase$ git log --oneline apache/trunk | awk '{print $2}' |
grep HBASE | head -1000 | grep \\. | wc
     71      71     938
jon@swoop:~/proj/hbase$ git log --oneline apache/trunk | awk '{print $2}' |
grep HBASE | head -1000 | grep \\: | wc
     41      41     499

jon@swoop:~/proj/hbase$ git log --oneline apache/trunk | awk '{print $2}' |
grep HBASE | head -1000 | grep -v \\: | grep -v \\. | wc
    888     888   10011