Zookeeper, mail # user - Re: Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!

+
Eric Pederson 2012-10-15, 16:09
+
Camille Fournier 2012-10-15, 16:11
+
Mathias Herberts 2012-10-15, 16:17
Re: Reminder: Meetup at Strata and call for topics!
Camille Fournier 2012-10-15, 17:17
Yes I will find a place to host slides after the meetup.