Hive >> mail # dev >> Hive Issue

Re: Hive Issue
from next time, can you paste this much of log in pastebin and give the
url?

Also, not sure what you want to say with just error log
Can you tell what you were trying to do?

>From the error stack I can just see that you have configured mysql as your
meta store and it has refused connection while initializing hive.
Can you check if mysql is running? is the hive server allowed to
communicate with mysql server ?

Nitin Pawar