Hadoop >> mail # dev >> JIRA attachments order

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-09, 09:38
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-09-09, 13:47
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-09-09, 14:00
+
John George 2011-09-09, 14:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-09, 14:27
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 15:48
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2011-09-09, 15:52
+
Robert Evans 2011-09-09, 17:32
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:10
+
Eric Payne 2011-09-12, 16:33
+
Harsh J 2011-09-12, 16:39
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-12, 17:33
+
Ravi Prakash 2011-09-09, 18:08
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:12
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 19:52
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 19:57
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-09-09, 20:08
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 20:14
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-09-09, 20:15
+
Kirby Bohling 2011-09-09, 20:38
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 21:04
+
Kirby Bohling 2011-09-09, 21:15
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 21:26
Re: JIRA attachments order
Review board already works.  Hbase uses it extensively.

On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Kirby Bohling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On 09/09/2011 01:38 PM, Kirby Bohling wrote:
> >> Someday I wish Apache would find/adopt a distributed version control
> >> system (I know about git.apache.org, but I mean pushing that further),
> >> and use something like gerrit or review board.  So if you have a
> >> patch, or a series of patches, you'd just use a version control
> >> system.  Make it such that when you submit to review system you have
> >> to log in and say "Yes, I want contribute this under to the ASF under
> >> an Apache 2.0 license".  Make me use my JIRA/Apache credentials to
> >> submit reviews directly from my version control, and force the commit
> >> message to be properly formatted to tie it to a JIRA issue.  Make the
> >> patch submission have a link right next to it to take me to the review
> >> system, where it can be +1/0/-1'ed with commentary in line.
> >
> > The appropriate forum to discuss that is infrastructure-dev@a.o.
> >
> > http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-mail.html
> >
> > In the meantime, we should use the tools we have as best we can.
> >
> > Doug
> >

> Fair enough Doug.  Somebody else will have to do that, I don't have
> commit access (a pre-requisite for access to the private lists).  I'd
> make the suggestion there, but I literally can't.
>
> Not trying to veer the discussion off course, just observations about
> how much tedium is left to the contributors.
>
> Kirby

+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 21:53
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 22:00
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-10, 08:32
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-11, 21:23
+
Harsh J 2011-09-09, 18:15