HDFS, mail # user - Can not follow Single Node Setup example.

Re: Can not follow Single Node Setup example.
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-27, 20:04
Use this :
bin/hadoop fs -ls /

You can change ls with whatever command you like(cat, put etc etc).

That link shows all the HDFS shell commands. I'm sorry, my blog was about
setup, not shell commands.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com