HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Writing multiple tables from reducer

Re: Writing multiple tables from reducer
You can use HBase's MultiTableOutputFormat:
http://hbase.apache.org/apidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/mapreduce/MultiTableOutputFormat.html

An example can be found in this blog post:
http://www.wildnove.com/2011/07/19/tutorial-hadoop-and-hbase-multitableoutputformat/

--
Harsh J