Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

+
nileader 2011-11-28, 11:11
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-28, 14:18
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-29, 21:26
+
nileader 2011-11-30, 00:11
Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
There isnt any such option in ZK as of right now. Should be very easy
to add one. Interested?

mahadev

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:11 PM, nileader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, Thanks. I will use.In other words, now, we can only use
> 'maxClientCnxns' to limit the request of one ip.
> Throuth the docs(
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.3/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration),
> i know that 'maxClientCnxns' is the limit for a single client, identified
> by IP address. So, how can i limit the total connections of zookeeper
> server. I mean all client total.
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-30, 17:54