Zookeeper, mail # user - Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

+
nileader 2011-11-28, 11:11
+
Camille Fournier 2011-11-28, 14:18
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-29, 21:26
+
nileader 2011-11-30, 00:11
Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-30, 09:10
There isnt any such option in ZK as of right now. Should be very easy
to add one. Interested?

mahadev

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 4:11 PM, nileader <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok, Thanks. I will use.In other words, now, we can only use
> 'maxClientCnxns' to limit the request of one ip.
> Throuth the docs(
> http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.3.3/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_configuration),
> i know that 'maxClientCnxns' is the limit for a single client, identified
> by IP address. So, how can i limit the total connections of zookeeper
> server. I mean all client total.
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-11-30, 17:54