Zookeeper, mail # user - Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?

Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
Mahadev Konar 2011-11-30, 09:10
There isnt any such option in ZK as of right now. Should be very easy
to add one. Interested?

mahadev