Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Taking two snapshots at the same time

Re: Taking two snapshots at the same time
I have this functionality in our internal branch.

I can post the patch but it is likely to conflict with ZOOKEEPER-1346, so
it will be good to know the timeline of that patch.
--
Thawan Kooburat