Zookeeper, mail # dev - ZooKeeper mailing list subscribe

ZooKeeper mailing list subscribe
Eduardo Miranda 2013-03-15, 17:35
Hi guys,

I'm new to ZooKeeper and I would like to subscribe to ZooKeeper developer
mailing list.

Just a brief description:
I am involved in a Teacher Internship Program at State University of
Campinas, Brazil where we have a distributed systems course at an advanced
undergraduate level. The goal of this course is to provide an attractive
environment in which students can apply some fundamental concepts of
distributed systems. We are working with ZooKeeper in search of an ideal
implementation of barriers. We hope that, with your help, we can reach this
goal.

Regards,
Eduardo Miranda

http://www.emiranda.com.br