Hi Andrew,

At this point, there are no more release blockers including documentations from our side - all work done.
But I agree it is too close to the release, after talking with other team members, we are fine to drop  this from beta,

And we want to target this for GA.
I’m withdrawing this vote and will start afresh vote later for GA.
Thanks all who voted this effort !

Thanks,
Jian