Really looking forward to getting this in.

Couple of questions:
* Can you maybe comment a bit on the type of scale testing done ?
Specifically, the number of resources tested with and any point where it is
discovered that performance might take a hit. Also, given that we do not
have AM's that currently use this feature, can you folks point me to any
test application / framework or has this been integrated with MapReduce ?
* Is there a plan to merge this with branch-2 ? - Since we would like to
see this in 2.9.0 as well.

Just to clarify, I am a +1 for merging, irrespective of the above - given
that this is an opt-in feature after all. I am just eager to start using it
:)

Cheers
-Arun