> On Sep 5, 2017, at 6:23 PM, Jian He <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Please correct me if I’m wrong, but the current summary of the branch, post these changes, looks like:

* A bunch of mostly new Java code that may or may not have javadocs (post-revert YARN-6877, still working out HADOOP-14835)
* ~1/3 of the docs are roadmap/TBD
* ~1/3 of the docs are for an optional DNS daemon that has no end user hook to start it
* ~1/3 of the docs are for a REST API that comes from some undefined daemon (apiserver?)
* Two new, but undocumented, subcommands to yarn
* There are no docs for admins or users on how to actually start or use this completely new/separate/optional feature

How are outside people (e.g., non-branch committers) supposed to test this new feature under these conditions?