On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I agree with this classification.

But new features also go to trunk. And if none of our new features are
incompatible, why do we anticipate that trunk is 3.0?

Basically trunk is almost identical to branch-2 right now... I guess
my proposal is basically to not bother having a trunk separate from a
branch-2, and use a branch-2.0 for continued stabilization of what we
currently call branch-23. When someone has something incompatible to
propose, then we can bother splitting it off..

Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera