Marton, thank you for working on this. I think Official Docker images for
Hadoop would be very useful for a lot of reasons. I think that it is better
to have a coordinated effort with production ready base images with
dependent images for prototyping. Does anyone else have an opinion about
this?

Thank you,
Miklos