On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 1:03 AM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Is trunk/24 definitely 3.0.0? Given that we don't have any major new
features targeted at it (but not targeted at 2.x) yet, I've been
thinking of it more like 2.1. I also think, given we have PB in place
in both branches, it's likely we can maintain client compatibility
between 23 and 24 in the absence of anything major coming down the
pipe.

Proposal: is it possible to call the JIRA fixVersion "trunk", and then
when we branch off trunk to make a release, rename it at that point to
"2.1" or "3.0" or whatever it gets called?

Todd
--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera