Hi All,
  I noticed that WritableUtils.readString(), while deserializing the
strings, creates a string object every time. But there may be
applications, which serialize a small no of the strings, a huge number
of times. So while deserializing them, this may lead to OOMs sometimes.

I think using intern() will reduce the creation of the number of
String objects. Please correct me if my understading is wrong.

--
Thanks&Regards,
Bh.V.S.Kamesh,