Thanks for putting this together, Vinod.

Stood up a pseudo-dist cluster using the binary bits and ran a pi job.
- The MR-AM got allocated, but never launched because the NM-RM didn't talk
to each other. Filed YARN-3492. Was able to run jobs after restart.

I believe we should at least investigate this further to see what could
have been going on.

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 1:11 PM, Kihwal Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]lid>