Hey,

I have configured a Hadoop v2.2.0 cluster with QJM and Zookeeper for HA
and automatic failover.
But I'm having a problem. If I test the automatic failover, by killing
one of the namenodes, nothing happens. But if I kill the zkfc of that
namenode, then zookeeper elects the other namenode as active.

What can it be the problem?

Thanks.

--
Bruno Andrade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>