Hi folks,

This vote closes today. I see a -1 from Allen on inclusion in beta1. I see
there's active fixing going on, but given that we're one week out from RC0,
I think we should drop this from beta1.

Allen, Jian, others, is this reasonable? What release should we retarget
this for? I don't have a sense for how much work there is left to do, but
as a reminder, we're planning GA for Nov 1st, and 3.1.0 for January.

Best,
Andrew