Can anybody let me know how to get block size back into the running system
? I want data_brk files back into the directory data ? I want the running
filesystem should start it reading .

$ sudo ls -l  /mnt/san1/hdfs/hdfs/dfs/
total 16
drwx------. 3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Mar  1 12:50 data
drwx------  3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Mar  1 12:20 data_brk
drwxr-xr-x  3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Mar  1 12:50 name
drwxr-xr-x  3 hdfs hdfs 4096 Mar  1 13:04 namesecondary
Thanks,

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 2:31 AM, Mohit Vadhera