Hive, mail # dev - [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gang Tim Liu

+
Namit Jain 2013-02-25, 08:17
+
Kevin Wilfong 2013-02-25, 08:20
+
Navis류승우 2013-02-25, 08:51
+
Alexander Alten-Lorenz 2013-02-25, 09:56
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-25, 15:56
+
Mark Grover 2013-02-25, 17:52
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-25, 12:22
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hive Committer - Gang Tim Liu
Gang Tim Liu 2013-02-25, 20:05
Dear all,

Thank Hive PMC for passing the vote. Truly thank and appreciate it!

Thank all for warm notes: Namit, Navis, Kevin, Alexander, Brock, Jarek,
Mark and Zhenxiao etc

Specially thank Namit for his mentorship. Hard to use words to express it.
Thank you Namit! Hats off to you!

Thank Kevin Wilfong. Your help is always 1.5 meters away :)

Thank Carl, Ashutosh, Mark etc for reviewing my diffs and making them
better. I learn a lot from you and thank you very much!

Will continue to work with everyone here to make HIVE better in order to
make hive users happier!

Cheers and thanks

Gang Tim Liu
On 2/25/13 12:17 AM, "Namit Jain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>The Hive PMC has passed the vote to make Gang Tim Liu a
>new committer on the Apache Hive project.
>
>Following is a list of the contributions that Tim has made to the project:
>
>http://bit.ly/W4Xutm
>

>Congratulations Tim.
>
>Please send over CLA to Apache.
>

>Thanks,