Pig >> mail # dev >> How do we post to the apache pig blog?

How do we post to the apache pig blog?
I prepared a detailed post going over the pig 0.11 release, and realized I don't know how to post to the apache pig blog. Does anyone have a pointer?
+
Aniket Mokashi 2013-02-22, 08:37
+
Bill Graham 2013-02-22, 16:00