Flume >> mail # user >> header record for each created hdfs file

Re: header record for each created hdfs file
Hi Ray,
Have you taken a look @ the EventSerializer interface? It lets you write a
plugin to customize a header or trailer on a per-file basis, in addition to
arbitrary serialization of the Flume Event objects.

http://flume.apache.org/releases/content/1.2.0/apidocs/org/apache/flume/serialization/EventSerializer.html
http://flume.apache.org/FlumeUserGuide.html#hdfs-sink

Regards,
Mike