Hive >> mail # dev >> Proposing a 0.11.1

Proposing a 0.11.1
All,
   I'd like to create an 0.11.1 with some fixes in it. I plan to put
together a release candidate over the next week. I'm in the process of
putting together the list of bugs that I want to include, but I wanted to
solicit the jiras that others though would be important for an 0.11.1.

Thanks,
   Owen