Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197

+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 00:41
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-11, 13:57
+
Ajay Bhat 2013-07-11, 15:47
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-13, 00:52
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-07-15, 23:18
+
German Gutierrez 2013-07-16, 03:16
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-16, 18:34
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 11:32
+
Keith Turner 2013-07-17, 12:31
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:01
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:08
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:15
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:23
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-07-17, 18:33
+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 18:40
Re: Request for mentor for project on ACCUMULO-1197
Both. You could also mention that it could be useful for HBase as well, but
that you aren't planning to do the HBase integration as part of your
project.

+
Sreejith Ramakrishnan 2013-07-17, 19:07
+