HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: issue when using HDFS

Re: issue when using HDFS
Had your upgrade finished successfully?? check if datanode is able to
connect to namenode, check datanode logs and please attach some log here if
you are getting any error in if data node is running.

*Warm Regards_**∞_*
*Shashwat Shriparv*
Big-Data Engineer(HPC)
[image: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shashwat-shriparv/19/214/2a9]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shashwat-shriparv/19/214/2a9>[image: