Hadoop, mail # dev - Buiding Hadoop code from source

Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-01, 17:49
thank you all
Working on ubuntu

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-trunk

just want to know how to create jar of changed code and deploy total hadoop
framework

i followed
1) svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/trunk/hadoop-trunk

2) ant