Chukwa >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Apache Chukwa TLP Resolution

+
Eric Yang 2013-08-29, 08:12
+
Luciano Resende 2013-08-31, 05:46
+
Eric Yang 2013-08-31, 18:17
+
Luciano Resende 2013-09-01, 10:43
+
Alan D. Cabrera 2013-09-02, 14:08
+
Eric Yang 2013-09-02, 23:13
+
Luciano Resende 2013-09-03, 01:45
Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Chukwa TLP Resolution

On Sep 2, 2013, at 6:45 PM, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 4:13 PM, Eric Yang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I added Alan and Ant to the list of people in Chukwa project.  Let me know
>> if I missed anyone.  The revised version look like this:
>>

> To be fair, there are two other mentors listed in :
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/chukwa.html
>
> BTW, the page might need to get some updates.

I think that Ant was the only other mentor who expressed an interest in helping out.
Regards,
Alan
+
Jukka Zitting 2013-09-03, 02:04