HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Am not sure on the Ganglia side, but seeing the code i found this
{code}
  // For measuring number of checksum failures
  static final AtomicLong checksumFailures = new AtomicLong();
{code}
And it was getting updated too.  Let me check on the JMX side if it really
getting sent out to the Metrics system.  If not we can address that in the
JIRA.

Regards
Ram