Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 16:43
+
David Medinets 2013-11-12, 17:04
+
Bill Havanki 2013-11-12, 17:14
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-11-12, 17:21
Re: Blog for Accumulo?
1. The link (paper.html) seems like it could change to links.html to better
fit the content. Although that leads to broken link syndrome.
2. Under the Blog posts, consider giving MapR its own sub-list. Two links
on one line is hard for me to see.
3. Please change the Accumulo on Ubuntu
VirtualBox<https://gist.github.com/1535657>link to refer my Vagrant
projects. They are more up-to-date and way easier
to use.
  https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_1_4_4_By_Vagrant
  https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_1_5_0_By_Vagrant
  https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_Snapshot_By_Vagrant

Sorry to thread-jack...
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 12:21 PM, Billie Rinaldi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I think that we didn't create a blog initially because we only wanted to do
> it if we had someone (ideally more than one someone) committed to blogging
> regularly.  I'm open to discussing it again.  Do you think there is an
> advantage of having an official blog, rather than linking to people's
> individual blog posts from the Accumulo web site (
> http://accumulo.apache.org/papers.html)?
>

> On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:43 AM, Bill Havanki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
>
> > Apache hosts blogs for many of its projects. For example:
> >
> > http://blogs.apache.org/hbase/
> >
> > Any interest in establishing one for Accumulo?
> >
> > Bill
> >
> > --
> > | - - -
> > | Bill Havanki
> > | Solutions Architect, Cloudera Government Solutions
> > | - - -

+
Ravi Mutyala 2013-11-12, 17:58
+