Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Blog for Accumulo?

Re: Blog for Accumulo?
1. The link (paper.html) seems like it could change to links.html to better
fit the content. Although that leads to broken link syndrome.
2. Under the Blog posts, consider giving MapR its own sub-list. Two links
on one line is hard for me to see.
3. Please change the Accumulo on Ubuntu
VirtualBox<https://gist.github.com/1535657>link to refer my Vagrant
projects. They are more up-to-date and way easier
to use.
  https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_1_4_4_By_Vagrant
  https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_1_5_0_By_Vagrant
  https://github.com/medined/Accumulo_Snapshot_By_Vagrant