Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: [HADOOP-Securemode]checkpoint and fsck are failing

Re: [HADOOP-Securemode]checkpoint and fsck are failing
"I got root cause,Here keytab for HTTP and NN should be same..."

I have the same error, but running secured Oozie under CDH 4.2.1. Could you
please give more details about your fix to the problem you had? I suspect I
have something similar.

Mikhail