Hadoop >> mail # user >> "Browse the filesystem" weblink broken after upgrade to 1.0.0: HTTP 404 "Problem accessing /browseDirectory.jsp"

Re: "Browse the filesystem" weblink broken after upgrade to 1.0.0: HTTP 404 "Problem accessing /browseDirectory.jsp"
Hi,
 Just make sure that Datanode is up. Looking into the datanode logs.

--
Join me at http://hadoopworkshop.eventbrite.com/