HBase, mail # dev - Building hbase trunk: mvn site fails

Re: Building hbase trunk: mvn site fails
Stack 2013-01-22, 06:04
What version of maven?  What OS?  Works for me w/ maven 3.0.4 on macosx.
 Others have reported issues and have figured workarounds.  Try searching
mailing list archive.  Start w/ the search box at top right hand corner of
hbase.apache.org.

Yours,
St.Ack