HBase >> mail # dev >> Findbugs

+
Stack 2013-01-16, 18:38
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-01-16, 18:53
+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-16, 18:57
+
Stack 2013-01-16, 20:16
One issue with the current situation is that it's pretty hard to
understand what warnings are new, and in some JIRAs the report seems
to be wrong (e.g. if you download the reports from old and new build
you see the difference is only in dates and timing).
I filed a JIRA to make it better (so you could rely on it and see what
to fix) but I won't be able to get around to it at least until next
week :(

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 10:57 AM, Nicolas Liochon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I think the only simple solution is to put it to zero, then it's easy to
>> see what's new. But it requires some work. Not much. But some :-(
>>

> Figured.  You are right N.  Thanks.  Lets squash this last set...
> St.Ack
+
Enis Söztutar 2013-01-18, 01:16
+