Pig >> mail # user >> Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)

+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 22:29
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 22:57
+
Dhaval Shah 2012-10-09, 23:02
+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:15
Re: Error with Pig (CDH4.0.0)
I've often wondered - as we see a lot of these legacy pig issues in
CDH on this list - is it hard to upgrade Pig on CDH by downloading the
latest stable release of pig, unpacking the .tgz and running it? Is
upgrading Pig on CDH as simple as wget, like on Apache Hadoop and
others, or is it somehow more complex? Pig is after all a client-side
tool.

Russell Jurney http://datasyndrome.com

+
Cheolsoo Park 2012-10-09, 23:50