Pig >> mail # user >> Removing Paranthesis to store to DB

Removing Paranthesis to store to DB
All,

How do I remove the paranthesis in my output?

I have a statement like -

STORE Output INTO 'table' USING org.apache.pig.piggybank.storage.DBStorage('com.mysql.jdbc.Driver','jdbc:mysql://172.45.50.40:7312/db','user','pwd','INSERT INTOdata (name, operation, date, val, source, target) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?)');
RDBMS does not know how to process my data which is in form of  (name,operation,date,value,source,target)

I tried the flatten operator but no effect.
thanks,
JM