Avro >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc2)

+
Doug Cutting 2012-12-03, 18:41
+
Doug Cutting 2012-12-04, 17:14
+
Thiruvalluvan MG 2012-12-04, 16:00
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.3 (rc2)
+1

I verified checksums and signature, read LICENSE and NOTICE files,
checked SVN source tag, built and ran Java tests.

Cheers,
Tom

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have created a third candidate build for Avro release 1.7.3.
>
> Changes are listed at:
>
>   http://s.apache.org/avro173notes
>
> Please download the sources, check them, and vote.
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~cutting/avro-1.7.3-rc2/
>
> The Maven staging repository is at:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheavro-109/
>
> Thanks in advance for voting!